- General Guidelines for the BRYC Girls Softball League were updated for the 2009. All coaches should be familiar with these guidelines. If you have a question about any of them, please email the commissioner for your age group, the BRYC Softball Commissioner at email@example.com .
- ASA rules (2011)
- BRYC Risk Management Policy was adopted in the fall of 2003. This policy lays out the actions BRYC will take to provide a safe environment for its members and participants and to preventing abusive conduct in any form. Under the policy, all coaches, assistant coaches, trainers, the Softball Commissioner, and any adult who is left in charge of a player other than his/her child must fill out a disclosure form and BRYC will conduct a background check.
- Inclement Weather Policy
- Fairfax County Field Closure Guidance
- Specific Rules for the Ponytail (18u) League
- Specific Rules for the Pigtail (12u) League
- Specific Rules for the 10U League
- Specific Rules for the Coach Pitch League
BRYC Softball is a girls fastpitch softball organization in Fairfax County, Virginia that is dedicated to providing girls with the opportunity to experience recreational and competitive softball in an atmosphere that encourages and promotes teamwork, friendships, and good sportsmanship.